Your GiftSUPPORTS THE REVITALIZATION OF CATHOLIC FAMILYLAND
We invite you to join us in our mission by contributing to the renewal of the lands and facilities that over 100,000 faithful have come to encounter God’s presence, love, and mercy. Click on the tabs below to learn more.
Renovate Aged Facilities
Project Estimate: $2,340,000
Accomplished to Date
Our main buildings were constructed in the 1940’s, 50’s, and 60’s, with few improvements until now! Renovations to date include…
Smaller changes like:
- LED lighting
- High-efficiency boilers
- Painting and much more
Larger changes include:
- The Sacred Heart Center office wing creation
- The Vianney Center roof renovation
- The studio renovation and more
Vianney Center—Incremental renovations
1. Installed LED lighting in Vianney Center lobby, as well as some outdoor lights.
2. Installed air conditioning unit in Vianney Center Chapel.
3. Painted portions of Kateri Room and installed window blinds.
Sacred Heart Center—Office Wing renovation—100% complete
1. Installed new flooring in main entrance to shipping and duplication and office cubicles.
2. Painted main entrance to shipping and duplication and offices.
3. Installed new emergency exit door from office area to deck.
4. Constructed deck and fire escape from second floor.
Sacred Heart Center—Studio—100% complete
Finished painting, and installed light fixtures and carpet throughout.
St. Joseph Auditorium—
Replaced High Bay lights with High Efficiency LED Lights
St. Joseph Workshop—
Constructed several lean-to storage buildings for supplies and equipment.
Work to Be Done
Further efforts will:
- Facelift heavily used spaces
- Increase safety through signage and fire protection system upgrades
- Facilitate construction projects
- Create audio visual modernizations
All of these changes will make a huge impact on the efficiency of our work at our core administrative and support facilities.
Vianney Center—Give Kateri Room a facelift (paint, new carpet, ceiling treatment, new light fixtures).
Sacred Heart Center—Dorm Wing—Install interior signage and upgrade fire protection system.
Redeemer Hall—Complete first phase of hallway upgrades (wall treatments, painting, flooring). Install new carpeting in select areas.
St. Joseph Workshop—Complete lean-to project.
St. Joseph Auditorium—Make incremental upgrades to the A/V system.