The Facilities Maintenance Associate will work to ensure the proper functioning of the AFC campus in Bloomingdale, OH. The Facilities Maintenance Associate will report directly to the Director of Facilities Maintenance and will work with other Facilities Maintenance Associates to ensure the proper and safe functioning of the AFC property and facilities.
Reports To: Director of Facilities Maintenance
Direct Reports: None
Exempt Status: Non-Exempt
Position Status: Part-Time or Full-Time
Salary Range: $8.70/hour - $32.00/hour
From time to time the employee will supervise other Facilities Maintenance Associates as determined by the Director of Facilities Maintenance, and as necessary to ensure the proper and safe functioning of AFC property and facilities.
Major Duties and Functions
Facilities Maintenance Duties
- Employee will maintain, install, and repair the facilities located on the AFC’s property in Bloomingdale, Ohio.
- Employee will monitor the AFC’s facilities and troubleshoot issues as they are noticed.
- Employee will assist in other projects as directed by the Director of Facilities Maintenance or the President of the AFC.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to seek collaboration when necessary.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma and 1+ years experience in HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Woodworking, or basic construction & repair trades.
The employee will be occasionally required to stand and walk for 30 minutes or more.
- The employee may occasionally be required to stand, reach, bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
- The employee will be required to work in confined spaces.
- Specific vision and hearing abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision and ability to hear conversations in office and group settings.
- Attendance at meetings or events may be required.
To submit your application, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]
. Or fill out form below: