Dear AFC Family,
We adore You, O Christ, and we praise You, because by Your holy Cross, You have redeemed the world.
As I shared at the Holy Family Fest℠ this summer, you are a shareholder in the AFC’s mission. We need your help to make sure that other families hear about Catholic Familyland® and the ministry we do here. Could you take a few minutes this week to share this gift we’ve been given with other families?
How You Can Help Fill Totus Tuus Family Conference℠
1. Fast and Pray
- For our staff who are working hard to prepare for this event.
- That families are inspired to accept the invitation and come.
- That any obstacles are removed so that families can come.
2. Put an Ad in the Bulletin
- Go to your parish website.
- Find out where to email a bulletin announcement.
- Send this email we already wrote for you. (Don’t forget to add the parish contact name and your name.)
3. Share the 2020 Totus Tuus Family Conference Flyer
- Give it to your friends, family members, or families in your parish who might be interested.
- Ask your pastor if you can give a short announcement at your parish.
- Share how your family has been impacted by an AFC event.
- Pass out flyers after Mass or another parish event, or post the flyer on your parish bulletin board.
4. Share on Social Media
- Write a short testimony about your experience at an AFC event.
- Disclose your involvement with the AFC as a Member, Cooperator, or employee in your post.
- Post it on your social media accounts, along with the video or a photo.
- Tag the AFC in your post.
Family to Family Program
As you know, this year we were able to provide financial assistance for families that would otherwise be unable to attend our events. This assistance is also available for the Totus Tuus Family Conference. If you know a family that might benefit from the Family to Family Program, please encourage them to contact us at [email protected].
To donate to the Family to Family Program, click here. (Please leave a comment that your donation is for the Family to Family Program.)
Thanks for your help and for all you do to support the AFC!
United in the Holy Family,
We would love to hear your AFC story. Please share in the comments!